These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €74.24 *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 4115.14-V01E500M490-MEB112
Twofold telescopic lifting unit with bevel gear head for various linear drive solutions. Ideal... more
Product information "Synchronous telescopic spindle unit with motoradapter"
Twofold telescopic lifting unit with bevel gear head for various linear drive solutions. Ideal for electromotive sit-stand workplace applications or wherever an infinite linear adjustment is required at a high speed, maximum stroke with a minimum installation dimension.
- Double speed through synchronous telescope design
- Maximum stroke with minimum installation dimension
- Ideal for electromotive drives
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instruction
|Type of spindle||SG20x10P2 RH SG10x10P2 RH||SG20x10P2 RH SG10x10P2 RH|
|Travel path||20 mm/rotation synchronous spindle movement||20 mm/rotation synchronous spindle movement|
|Traverse speed*||40 mm/s*||40 mm/s*|
|Retracted length E||500 mm||495 mm|
|Central tube connection M||490 mm||484 mm|
|Stroke H**||720 mm||720 mm|
|Max. lifting force||dyn. 900 N stat. 900 N||dyn. 900 N stat. 900 N|
|Required drive torque||3,3 Nm||3,3 Nm|
* In combination with motor 3133 and the LogicData controll box Compact-3
** Stroke length of 720 mm is constant at installation dimension between 476 mm and 560 mm
Related links to "Synchronous telescopic spindle unit with motoradapter"